How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Pocket automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Archived Item
Triggers when you archive an item.
automatically do this!
Create a sourced story, for curatorial review.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.TriggerInstant
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.ActionScheduled
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.ActionScheduled
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.TriggerScheduled
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.TriggerScheduled
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.TriggerScheduled
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.TriggerScheduled
Save an item for later.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.