How to connect Amazon SES + Klaviyo
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and Klaviyo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New EventTriggers on a new event. Optional filtering by metric.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event for a specific metric.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdates an existing subscriber.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a list you specify. Profiles are single or double opted in based on the list's settings.Action
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber.Action
- Find or Create SubscriberFinds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.Action
Finds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and Klaviyo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.