How to connect Aisle Planner + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.
Creates a new event.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.