How to connect Adafruit IO + AerisWeather
Zapier lets you send info between Adafruit IO and AerisWeather automatically—no code required.
Triggers a new forecast. You can choose how often to get a new forecast.
TIP: Check out the "dailyStatement" fields. They provide text like "Today expect conditions to be cloudy...", for each day.
Sends data to a feed.
- Get Feed DataTriggers on new feed data.Trigger
- Create Feed DataSends data to a feed.Action
- New Weather AlertsTriggers on new active weather alerts for the selected location. You can choose how often to look for new alerts.Trigger
- New Observations DataTriggers current observation data for your location. You can select how often to get new data.Trigger
- New ForecastTrigger
- New Rain or Snow ForecastTriggers an alert if there is a chance and type of precipitation (rain, snow, mix) for your location. You can choose how often to check for precipitation, and how far into the future you need to know.Trigger
- Find Active Weather AlertsFind active weather alerts for the selected location.Action
- Get the Weather ForecastAction
Get up to date observation data for your location like humidity, uv index, temp, etc.
Find out if there is a chance and type of precipitation (rain, snow, mix) for your location. You can choose how far into the future you need to know.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adafruit IO + AerisWeather.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.