AerisWeather Help & Support
What AerisWeather Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Observations Data - Triggers current observation data for your location. You can select how often to get new data.
- New Rain or Snow Forecast - Triggers an alert if there is a chance and type of precipitation (rain, snow, mix) for your location. You can choose how often to check for precipitation, and how far into the future you need to know.
- New Weather Alerts - Triggers on new active weather alerts for the selected location. You can choose how often to look for new alerts.
- New Forecast - Triggers a new forecast. You can choose how often to get a new forecast.TIP: Check out the "dailyStatement" fields. They provide text like "Today expect conditions to be cloudy...", for each day.
- Find Observation Data - Get up to date observation data for your location like humidity, uv index, temp, etc.
- Get a Rain or Snow Forecast - Find out if there is a chance and type of precipitation (rain, snow, mix) for your location. You can choose how far into the future you need to know.
- Get the Weather Forecast - Get the weather forecast for the provided location. You can choose how many days of forecast information to receive.TIP: Check out the "dailyStatement" fields. They provide text like "Today expect conditions to be cloudy...", for each day.
- Find Active Weather Alerts - Find active weather alerts for the selected location.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with AerisWeather on Zapier
When you start creating a AerisWeather Zap, you will be asked to connect your AerisWeather account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your AerisWeather API key.
To locate your API Key in your AerisWeather account, please follow these steps:
If you don't have an AerisWeather API Account, you can get one by signing up at https://www.aerisweather.com/signup/pricing/.
Once you have signed up or if you already have an AerisWeather API account, you can find your API key (client id and client secret) by following these steps:
- Sign in to your AerisWeather account
- Click the "APPS" link above the "Today's Usage" section
If you haven't already created an Application for Zapier, click the "NEW APPLICATION" button.
- Name the application "Zapier"
- Enter an asterisk * for the Namespace
Under "Registered Apps" locate the Zapier app
Copy the client id and client secret
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your AerisWeather account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with AerisWeather
Common Problems with AerisWeather on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message