How to connect 10to8 Online Booking + Twitter
Zapier lets you send info between 10to8 Online Booking and Twitter automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Your 10to8 Organisation.
Time Before/After Appointment
The name of your 10to8 Organisation.
The full name of the Customer.
Customer Email Address
Customer Phone Number
Customer Phone Number - Country
Start Date & TimeRequired
End Date & TimeRequired
The name of the appointment - e.g. reason for blocked-off time.
The staff member that the blocked-off time blocks off! If linking with the 10to8 "New Appointment is Booked" trigger, use the staff_id field from there.
How 10to8 Online Booking + Twitter Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate 10to8 Online Booking and Twitter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.