How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Zapier Chrome extension
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Zapier Chrome extension automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Zapier Chrome extension and Zapier Chrome extension workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Zapier Chrome extension
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Zapier Chrome extension workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding OpenAI (GPT-3, DALL-E, Whisper) to their workflows
Create article summaries with OpenAI from the Zapier Chrome extensionCreate article summaries with OpenAI from the Zapier Chrome extensionPremium
Zapier users love adding Google Sheets to their workflows
Push new URLs to rows in Google SheetsPush new URLs to rows in Google SheetsPremium
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Zapier Chrome extension.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.