How to connect WaiverForever + SimpleTexting
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and SimpleTexting automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Waiver Signed
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
automatically do this!
Adds contact to a list.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when a new message is received.Trigger
- Add ContactAdds contact to a list.Action
- Remove ContactRemoves contact from a list.Action
- Send MMS MessageSends MMS message.Action
- Send SMS MessageSends SMS text message.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + SimpleTexting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.