Wachete - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Start your day out by checking a half-dozen sites, perhaps peeking at them again periodically in between tasks? That's a recipe for perpetual distraction–and odds are, you'll still miss the biggest changes when they happen. Perhaps you'll notice a stock market change—but will you remember every time your competitor changes their pricing?
Wachete does the hard work for you. It watches your favorite sites for changes, notifies you when anything's different, and logs the changes so you can look back over them later. It'll do the hard work for you, keeping you focused while still being informed of changes.
You'll start out by adding those important sites to Wachete. Enter the site's URL, then select the elements on the page you'd like to watch—or have it watch the entire site. Wachete can even fetch the page from a specific country, so you'll see what viewers in that location see when they open the page. Watching a password protected area? You can add that info to Wachete so it can watch the site for you. Or, you can add the link to a PDF or text file, and Wachete can watch that file for changes, too.
You'll then tell Wachete what you're watching on the page—either text or numbers, with the formatting you want. If you're watching a full page, you can filter through the results, perhaps setting the threshold so if punctuation is changed you won't be notified, but if a full sentence is changed you would be. With numbers, you can have Wachete notify you when the value is going up or down—or if it's equal to a target number you want. And if you're not getting the results you want, Wachete can watch the page's source code for direct changes, for even more accurate results.
Then, set your notifications. By default, Wachete will email you with changes. It also offers an RSS feed of every change, to subscribe to in your news reader app and get updates along with the latest headlines. Or, with Wachete's Zapier integrations, you can get an SMS with notifications, share them in Slack, and more.
Or, you could just check Wachete every so often. Its dashboard will show you the most recent change to each site or file you're monitoring. Open the site's widget to see more details—a graph of number changes over time, or a comparison of text changes with a list of everything that's changed over time.
Wachete is the second set of eyes you need to keep tabs on the most important sites to your business. It'll watch for changes—and remember what's changed so you can compare the old site's text or numbers with the new.
Do More With Wachete
- Monitor web pages, files, and password protected sites for changes
- Watch any part of the page, or a specific section or number for updates
- Track changes over time in a comparison table or graph
- Get notified via email, SMS, or Zapier integrations when sites are changed
- Monitor website availability
- Download data in spreadsheet format or subscribe to changes in an RSS feed
- iOS, Android, Windows, and Web apps available
- Free to monitor 5 pages once every 24 hours
- $4.90/month to monitor 50 pages once every hour
- $9.90/month to monitor 100 pages once 10 minutes, along with 3 dynamic pages
- $49.90/month to monitor 500 pages once 5 minutes, along with 15 dynamic pages and tools to monitor text in files
- $299.90/month to monitor 3,000 pages once 5 minutes, along with 90 dynamic pages and tools to monitor text in files