Vextras Help & Support
What Vextras Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Volusion Order Update - Triggers when your Volusion store gets an order update.
- New 3dcart Order Update - Triggers when your 3dcart store gets an order update...
- New 3dcart Order - Triggers when your 3dcart store gets a new order...
- New Volusion Order - Triggers when your Volusion store gets a new order...
- New Bigcommerce Order - Triggers when your Bigcommerce store gets a new order...
- New Bigcommerce Order Update - Triggers when your Bigcommerce store gets an order update...
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Vextras
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is adding your Vextras Account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to add your Account.
Next we will ask you to give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it, but it does matter that you paste into the API key field!
Next, login to your Vextras account and add the Zapier app.
Once Zapier is activated, click on the ‘Settings’ tab to get your API key.
Just copy the API key into the pop-up back at Zapier and click the continue button:
As the final step, Zapier will automatically test that your API key is good and you'll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap.
If you typed in your API Key incorrectly, you'll see an error like authorization failed: Not Authorized and we'll show you the error itself:
Popular Things To Do With Vextras
Common Problems with Vextras
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message