How to connect Trint + ConvertAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Trint and ConvertAPI automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Trigger when a new folder is created.
automatically do this!
Converts data to the specified format.
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.Trigger
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.Action
- Convert DataConverts data to the specified format.Action
- Convert FileConverts a file to the specified format.Action
- Convert Web URLConverts a web page to the specified format.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Trint + ConvertAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.