Trigger Help & Support
What TriggerApp Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task - Triggers when a new Task is added.
- New Project - Triggers when a new Project is added.
- New Company - Triggers when a new Company is added.
- Create New Company - Create a new Company.
- Create New Task - Create a new TriggerApp task.
- Create New Project - Create a new Project.
How to Get Started with TriggerApp
To get started with TriggerApp, first click to add a TriggerApp account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your TriggerApp Account Key and User Token.
To find your Account Key and User Token, you'll first want to log into your account and head to your settings.
On the next screen, scroll to the "API details" section on the right-hand side of the page to copy your Account Key and User Token and paste them into Zapier.
Once you've entered your Account Key and User Token and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With TriggerApp
Common Problems with TriggerApp
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message