SuperSaaS + MailUp Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between SuperSaaS and MailUp.
It's easy to connect SuperSaaS + MailUp and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers on a new, changed or deleted appointment.
Triggers when a new appointment is created.
Triggers when a user creates a new user login.
Triggers on a reminder or a follow up.
The specified email message on the list has been sent.
Triggers on a new, changed or deleted user.
Triggers when a stand-alone form is submitted.
Triggers when a user buys something in your shop.
Triggers on email. Switches off regular sending.
A new email message template was created in the list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and templates are list-specific.
- Step 1: Authenticate SuperSaaS + MailUp.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.