How to connect Sumo + MarketingPlatform
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and MarketingPlatform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new contact list is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to the subscriber list.Trigger
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a contact list.Action
- Unsubscribe SubscriberUnsubscribes a subscriber from a contact list.Action
- Update Contact FieldUpdates subscriber contact fields (Country, City, Phone etc.).Action
- Update Multiple Contact FieldsUpdates multiple subscriber contact fields (Country, City, Phone etc.).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and MarketingPlatform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.