How to connect Sumo + BombBomb.com
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and BombBomb.com automatically—no code required.
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- New Abuse ReportA contact has marked your email as spam.Trigger
- New Contact AddedA new contact was added to your BombBomb account.Trigger
- New Contact SuppressedA contact has opted out of being emailed.Trigger
- New Contact UnsuppressedThis contact has opted back in or been removed from a suppression list.Trigger
- New Drip Canceled EventEvent fired when a user is removed from a Drip.Trigger
- New Drip StartedFires when a user is added to a drip campaign.Trigger
- New Email SentEmail sent to user.Trigger
This trigger will execute when one of your BombBomb forms is filled out.
Add a contact into a drip. Will create a contact if one doesn't exist.
Add a contact to BombBomb.
Add a contact into a list. Will create a contact if one doesn't exist.
Send an email to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and BombBomb.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.