BombBomb.com Help & Support
What BombBomb Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Contact Added - A new contact was added to your BombBomb account.
- New Email Sent - Email sent to user.
- New Contact Suppressed - A contact has opted out of being emailed.
- New Contact Unsuppressed - This contact has opted back in or been removed from a suppression list.
- New Drip Started - Fires when a user is added to a drip campaign.
- New Drip Canceled Event - Event fired when a user is removed from a Drip.
- New Abuse Report - A contact has marked your email as spam.
- New Completed Form - This trigger will execute when one of your BombBomb forms is filled out.
- Add Contact To List - Add a contact into a list. Will create a contact if one doesn't exist.
- Add Contact To Drip - Add a contact into a drip. Will create a contact if one doesn't exist.
- New Contact - Add a contact to BombBomb.
- New Email To Contact - Send an email to a contact.
How to Get Started with BombBomb
To get started with BombBomb, first click to add a BombBomb account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your BombBomb API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account and head to your "My Profile".
On the next screen, click on "Integrations" and then copy your API key and past it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With BombBomb
Common Problems with BombBomb
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message