How to connect SignWell + ServiceM8
Zapier lets you send info between SignWell and ServiceM8 automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Document ViewedTriggers when a signer view a document for the first time.Trigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.Action
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new Client is created.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.Trigger
Triggers when a new job is created.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new job.
- Step 1: Authenticate SignWell and ServiceM8.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.