How to connect SignWell + Clust
Zapier lets you send info between SignWell and Clust automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Document ViewedTriggers when a signer view a document for the first time.Trigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.Action
- New Application CreatedTriggers when a new application is created.Trigger
- New Application ApprovedTriggers when a new application is approved.Trigger
- New Application LateTriggers when a new application is lateTrigger
- New Application Pending SubmissionTriggers when a new application pending submission is detected (all mandatory documents provided but application not submitted)Trigger
Triggers when a new application is submitted
Triggers when an application is updated by client
Triggers when a new document is added by client (File uploaded, form filled in …)
Creates an Application
- Step 1: Authenticate SignWell and Clust.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.