Add new Sumo subscribers to SendPulse
When this happens
Step 1: New Email Subscriber
Then do this
Step 2: Add Subscriber
Managing subscriber lists on multiple platforms at once is a tedious task. This Zapier integration makes it easy. Once set up, every new Sumo subscriber will be automatically subscribed to your SendPulse mailing list.
How this Sumo-SendPulse integration works
- A new subscriber is added on SumoMe.
- Zapier automatically creates a new subscriber on SendPulse.
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list.Action
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe an email address from a list.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdates a subscriber on a list.Action