How to connect SalesRabbit + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between SalesRabbit and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New/Updated LeadTriggers when when a lead is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Form SubmittedSend form data to Zapier when form is submitted in SalesRabbit.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Display Form ResultDisplays the result of a submitted form and gives the option to update the lead associated with that form.Action
- Update LeadUpdates a lead.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SalesRabbit and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.