Retently Help & Support
What Retently Triggers and Actions are Supported
- NPS Score Updated - Triggers when the NPS score is updated.
- Customer Unsubscribed - Triggers when a customer unsubscribes.
- New Survey Response - Triggers when a new survey response is received.
- None yet!
- Create or Update Customer - Creates a new customer or update an existing one.
- Create Customer and Send Survey - Creates a new customer (if one does not exist) and sends a survey to the customer immediately.
- Unsubscribe Customer - Unsubscribes a customer.
- Tag a Survey Response - Adds a tag to a survey response.
How to Get Started with Retently on Zapier
When you start creating a Retently Zap, you will be asked to connect your Retently account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Retently API key.
To locate your API Key in your Retently account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Retently account.
- Access the "Integrations" page from the Menu.
- Choose "API Tokens" page.
- Click on "Generate New API Token".
- Write a name for the new API token.
- Click on the "Generate API token" button.
- Copy the generated API token to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Retently account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Retently
Common Problems with Retently on Zapier
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message