How to connect Replyify + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between Replyify and Mautic automatically—no code required.
- New Activated ContactTriggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.Trigger
- New Clicked LinkTriggers when you a link is clicked by a contact.Trigger
- New Converted ContactTriggers when you convert a contact in a campaign.Trigger
- New Opened EmailTriggers when you an email from a campaign has been opened.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when you a contact replies to your email.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a contact views a specific email.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Triggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.
Triggers on a contact points change.
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Replyify and Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.