How to connect QuestionPro + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between QuestionPro and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ResponseTriggers when a new response is submitted for a specific survey (some Advanced Question types are not supported in this trigger and will not return the full users' response for that particular advanced question).Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in the email list present in your QuestionPro account.Action
- Send SurveySends a survey invitation to the email addresses fetched from the trigger app.Action
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create TicketCreates a new ticket in WHMCS.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate QuestionPro and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.