How to connect Postmark + WP All Export Pro
Zapier lets you send info between Postmark and WP All Export Pro automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New BounceIf an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageWhen a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.Trigger
- New Email OpenWhen a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.Trigger
- Send an EmailSends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.Action
- Send Email With TemplateSend an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.Action
- New Export FileTriggers when any export is completed. Use the File URL in your action step to copy the export file. A Zapier action step cannot process the contents inside the export file.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Postmark and WP All Export Pro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About WP All Export Pro
WP All Export turns your WordPress data into a fully customizable CSV or XML file. Edit exported WordPress posts and re-import them with WP All Import, easily migrate WooCommerce products from one site to another, and send your WordPress CSV exports anywhere you like. WP All Export makes WordPress exports easy.