How to connect PDFMonkey + Google BigQuery
Zapier lets you send info between PDFMonkey and Google BigQuery automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document's generation is complete and successful.Trigger
- Delete DocumentDeletes a Document.Action
- Generate DocumentGenerates a Document.Action
- Find DocumentFind a document in PDFMonkey.Action
- Query Job Completed (With Row Data)Triggers when a query job has completed processing successfully.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row of data in a table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate PDFMonkey and Google BigQuery.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.