How to connect PayPal + Chime
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Chime automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Lead Group ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.Trigger
- Lead Pipeline ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected pipeline.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is assigned to you. Does not work for lender-type accounts.Trigger
- Smart Plan ActionTrigger this zap when a specific Smart Plan step with a unique "Zap Trigger ID" is run for a lead.Trigger
Creates a new lead.
Updates an existing lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Chime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.