How to connect PayPal + Chime
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Chime automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
automatically do this!
Creates a new lead.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Lead Group ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.Trigger
- Lead Pipeline ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected pipeline.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is assigned to you.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
Updates an existing lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Chime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.