How to connect OffAlerts + Stackby
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Stackby automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when there's a new row added.Trigger
- New Rows in a ViewTriggers when a new row is added in a view.Trigger
- Updated RowsTrigger when user update rowTrigger
- Create RowCreates a new row in a tableAction
- Update RowUpdates a row based on search textAction
- Search RowSearch a row from tableAction
- Create a row if search does not existSearch a row from tableAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Stackby.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.