Moosend Help & Support
What Moosend Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
- Updated Profile - Triggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.
- None yet!
- Create Subscriber - Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
- Increment / Decrement Numeric Custom Field - Increases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.
- Unsubscribe Member - Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Set Custom Field Value - Sets a custom field value.
- Run Automation - Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
How to Get Started with Moosend on Zapier
When you start creating a Moosend Zap, you will be asked to connect your Moosend account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Moosend API key.
To locate your API Key in your Moosend account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Moosend account
- Hover over "Account" from the Menu
- Choose "Api Key"
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Moosend account will now be connected successfully.
Popular Things to do with Moosend
Common Problems with Moosend on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message