How to connect Mavenlink + Productboard
Zapier lets you send info between Mavenlink and Productboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is posted.Trigger
- New StoryTriggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create PostCreate a post in a Mavenlink Project.Action
- Create New StoryCreate a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.Action
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature.Action
Creates a new note.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mavenlink + Productboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Mavenlink’s project collaboration suite allows you to manage your business relationships, share files, and track project activity online from anywhere in the world. Within a project workspace in Mavenlink, you can agree on budget & schedule, track time, send invoices, get paid via PayPal, and complete work.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.