How to connect MapMyFitness + HootBoard
Zapier lets you send info between MapMyFitness and HootBoard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New WorkoutTriggers when a new workout is completed.Trigger
- Log WorkoutAdds a new workout.Action
- New Hoot Posted to the BoardTriggers when a new Hoot is posted on the board.Trigger
- New Hoot Posted to a CollectionTriggers when a new Hoot is posted to a collection.Trigger
- Create HootCreates a new hoot on the board.Action
- Create Hoot From a LinkCreates a new Hoot on the board by scraping a link.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate MapMyFitness and HootBoard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.