Mailshake + DocSend Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mailshake and DocSend.
It's easy to connect Mailshake + DocSend and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a recipient clicks on a link.
Triggers when the status of a lead changes.
Triggers when a recipient opens an email.
This trigger fires when you create a new link in DocSend.
Triggers when you get a new download event in Spaces.
Triggers when a lead is created.
Triggers when an email is sent to a recipient from one of the campaign sequence messages.
Triggers when a recipient replies to one of your messages.
This trigger fires when you create a new Space in DocSend.
Triggers when you get a new visit.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailshake + DocSend.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.