Mailjet Help & Support
What MailJet v3 Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Parse API Inbound Email - Triggers when a new email is sent to your Parse API email address.
- New Email Event - Triggers when an event occurs with a Mailjet contact (supported events: email sent, opened, clicked, bounced, spam, blocked).
- New Subscribe - Triggers when a contact subscribes in a Mailjet contact list.
- New Unsubscribe - Triggers when a user unsubscribes from a certain contacts list.
- Unsubscribe Contact From Mailjet List - Unsubscribes a Contact from a specific Contact List in your MailJet account.
- Send Plain Text Email - Send an email through your Mailjet account with plain text content.
- Send SMS - Send an SMS to a number.
- Subscribe Contact to Mailjet List - Adds a new Contact to your MailJet account and subscribes it to a specific Contact List.
- Update Contact Properties - Update in real time the Contact Properties of a Contact in your Mailjet account. Useful with Mailjet Email Automation.
- Send Email Using a Mailjet Template - Send an email through your Mailjet account using saved Mailjet email template. It can be customized with Contact Properties and Variables.
- Send HTML Email - Send an email through your Mailjet account with HTML content.
- Send an Email Campaign to a List - Send an email campaign through your Mailjet account to a full contact list.
How to Get Started with MailJet v3 on Zapier
The first thing you’ll need to do to get started with Mailjet on Zapier is add your Mailjet Account to Zapier. When the time is right, we’ll ask you to add your Account:
Next we’ll ask you to create a label for your Mailjet account and to input your API and Secret Keys. You can find your API and Secret Keys at https://www.mailjet.com/account/api_keys.
In the image above you should see a link to the Mailjet page that will show your API and Secret Keys, which looks like image below:
Just copy your API and Secret Keys into the popup at Zapier on click on continue.
As a final step, Zapier will automatically test that your API and Secret Keys are up and running, and you’ll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap.
If you typed in your API or Secret Keys incorrectly, you will see an error like the following:
If this is the case, please go back to your Mailjet account and refresh your API and Secret Keys, and try again.
Popular Things To Do With MailJet v3
Common Problems with MailJet v3
Error: Bad Request: "Template ID "X" doesn't exist for your account."#
Zapier can only interact with templates via the Mailjet API if they are published.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message