LeadQuizzes 3 Help & Support
What LeadQuizzes 3 Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Form Submission - Triggers when a new form is submitted. This is an advanced trigger!
- New Response - Triggers when a response is recorded.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with LeadQuizzes 3 on Zapier
When you start creating a LeadQuizzes 3 Zap, you will be asked to connect your LeadQuizzes 3 account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your LeadQuizzes 3 API key.
To locate your API Key in your LeadQuizzes 3 account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your LeadQuizzes 3 account.
- Click "Settings" from the Top Menu.
- Chose "Sites & Organizations".
- Copy the shown API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your LeadQuizzes 3 account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with LeadQuizzes 3
Common Problems with LeadQuizzes 3 on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message