Leadpages - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Having an online presence is one thing, but to make the most of your website, you need to collect leads that visit your page. Leadpages helps you create landing pages, sign-up forms, pop-ups, alert bars, and more to help you turn your visitors into conversions.
Once you set up an account on Leadpages, you'll either create a free subdomain, purchase a custom domain, or use one you already own. You can choose from several types of landing pages: a simple landing page to generate leads; sales and checkout pages; and brand awareness pages, such as mini-sites, thank-you pages, and event registration pages. When creating your first lead generation page, you'll be prompted to offer something in return: This could be a free guide, consultation, newsletter, webinar, coupon, or the chance to enter a giveaway.
Leadpages will start you off strong with a template based on your selection, but you still have the option to customize your page. In the Page Layout section, you can add or remove elements—like the logo or footer—and edit images, fonts, and colors. The Widgets section lets you add various elements like progress bars, countdown timers, buttons, and forms. And the Page Tracking section helps you optimize your page for search engines by adding a title, description, and keywords to your page.
Once you publish your page, it will be a part of the subdomain you created when you signed up. With the help of the Leadpages WordPress plugin, you can also publish your new landing page to your own website. To promote your new page, Leadpages allows you to create Facebook ads from within the platform. You can create split tests to pit two pages against each other, determining which will work best for your business. And the Analytics page shows you the number of views and unique views your page has garnered as well as conversions your page has received.
Leadpages also offers other ways to collect leads. Things like pop-ups, alert bars, and opt-in texts can be found under Conversion Tools. And the integrations offered by Leadpages with apps like Mailchimp, ConvertKit, GetResponse, Salesforce, and HubSpot, help you send your leads directly to software where you can put them to use.
A well-oiled lead generation machine can be an invaluable asset for your online business and presence. With Leadpages, you can boost your lead generation efforts and measure your performance.
Do More With Leadpages
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Leadpages with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Create landing pages for lead generation, sales, and brand awareness.
- Collect leads with the help of lead generation tools, including pop-ups, alert bars, sign-up forms, and more.
- Start with a template and then customize every aspect of your landing page.
- Create split tests to measure the performance of two pages against each other, and use the Analytics option to gauge the performance of all your pages.
- $25/month (billed annually) for the Standard plan that includes unlimited pages, pop-ups, alert bars, free hosting, and 40+ standard integrations.
- $48/month (billed annually) for the Pro plan that adds 200+ free templates, 10 opt-in text campaigns, and discounts.
- $199/month (billed annually) for the Advanced plan that adds 50 additional opt-in text campaigns, free sub-accounts, and Leadpages virtual workshops.