How to connect LeadGen App + Textline
Zapier lets you send info between LeadGen App and Textline automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when New Lead is received from Leadgen App.Trigger
- New Contact MessageTriggers when a contact sends you a new message.Trigger
- Import Contact MessageImports a new message into Textline as if the contact sent it by SMS.Action
- Send AnnouncementSend an announcement to one or more contacts. This can be done by phone number(s), tag, or saved search.Action
- Send MessageSends a new message to a contact.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey to one or more contacts. This can be done by phone number(s), tag, or saved search.Action
- Update Agent StatusUpdates an Agent's availability within Textline.Action
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates an entry in your Textline address book.Action
Find an agent's information by email.
Find a contact by phone number.
- Step 1: Authenticate LeadGen App and Textline.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.