How to connect KiSSFLOW + Geckoboard
Zapier lets you send info between KiSSFLOW and Geckoboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
- Create a Draft RequestCreates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.Action
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Number WidgetSend new values to a Custom Number WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Text WidgetSend new values to a Custom Text WidgetAction
- Step 1: Authenticate KiSSFLOW + Geckoboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
KiSSFLOW is a Business Process Workflow Automation Software. KiSSFLOW empowers normal users to build workflow automation on their own on a self-service basis without requiring sophisticated technical knowledge. KiSSFLOW is used by department heads of finance, operations and human resources to streamline their functions.