How to connect Ivanti Service Manager + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Ivanti Service Manager and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Change Request
Triggers when an change request is created.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- New Change RequestTriggers when an change request is created.Trigger
- New IncidentTriggers when an incident is created.Trigger
- New Service RequestTriggers when an service request is created.Trigger
- Create Change RequestCreates a new change request.Action
- Create IncidentCreates a new incident.Action
- Add Incident NoteAdds an incident note.Action
- Create Service RequestCreates a new service request.Action
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Ivanti Service Manager + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.