How to connect involve.me + Stackby
Zapier lets you send info between involve.me and Stackby automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new participant or lead is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a new row in a table
- New LeadTriggers when a new participant or lead is created.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when there's a new row added.Trigger
- New Rows in a ViewTriggers when a new row is added in a view.Trigger
- Updated RowsTrigger when user update rowTrigger
- Create RowCreates a new row in a tableAction
- Update RowUpdates a row based on search textAction
- Search RowSearch a row from tableAction
- Create a row if search does not existSearch a row from tableAction
- Step 1: Authenticate involve.me + Stackby.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.