How to connect iHomefinder + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between iHomefinder and Mautic automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created from a contact form submission.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
- Email ViewedTriggers when a contact views a specific email.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Page HitTriggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.Trigger
- Contact Points ChangedTriggers on a contact points change.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates and existing contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate iHomefinder and Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
IHomefinder is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. Using the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) standard, iHomefinder powers thousands of real estate websites. We partner with a wide array of web designers to integrate our technology into real estate websites.