Heights Platform + Tribe Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Heights Platform and Tribe.
It's easy to connect Heights Platform + Tribe and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a student completes a course in the program.
Triggers when a student submits a new project post.
Triggers when a student completes all of the courses in your program. This trigger happens at the same time that we award the student their 100% complete badge.
Triggers when a new content is created.
Triggers when a new topic is created.
Triggers when a student submits an answer to an assignment type lesson.
Triggers when a new student signs up for your program.
Triggers when a user joins or request to join a group.
Triggers when a new group is created
Triggers when a new user is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Heights Platform + Tribe.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.