Heights Platform + PDFfiller Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Heights Platform and PDFfiller.
It's easy to connect Heights Platform + PDFfiller and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a student completes a course in the program.
Triggers when a student submits a new project post.
Triggers when a student completes all of the courses in your program. This trigger happens at the same time that we award the student their 100% complete badge.
Triggers when a new filled document is created.
Triggers when a signature request finalizes as completely signed or declined.
Triggers when a student submits an answer to an assignment type lesson.
Triggers when a new student signs up for your program.
Triggers when a form is filled out.
Triggers when a new document is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate Heights Platform + PDFfiller.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.