Growbots Help & Support
What Growbots Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Prospect Contacted - Triggers when you send the first campaign message to a new prospect.
- Link Clicked - Triggers when a prospect clicks a link. Note: the track clicks in messages setting must be turned on.
- New Email Opened - Triggers when a prospect opens a new email. Note: the track opens of messages setting must be turned on.
- New Message Received - Triggers when you receive a new message from a prospect.
- *Prospect Unsubscribed * - Triggers when a prospect clicks an unsubscribe link.
- None yet!
- Qualify - Qualifies a prospect or a company.
- Unqualify - Unqualifies a prospect or a company.
- Pause Campaign for a Prospect - Pauses the active campaign for a single prospect.
How to Get Started with Growbots on Zapier
When you start creating a Growbots Zap, you will be asked to connect your Growbots account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Growbots API key.
To locate your API Key in your Growbots account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click "Settings" from the side menu.
- Go to "Integrations" tab.
- Scroll to "Add new CRM" section.
- Click "Zapier" button.
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Growbots account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Growbots
Common Problems with Growbots on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message