GreenRope Help & Support
What GreenRope Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Broadcast - Triggers when a new broadcast is created.
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is created.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a new opportunity is created.
- New CRM Activity - Triggers when a new CRM activity is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new ticket is created.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created.
- None yet!
- Create or Update Company - Creates a new company, updates an existing company if exists.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact, updates an existing contact if exists.
- Activate Workflow - Activates a workflow for a contact.
- Create CRM Activity - Creates a new CRM activity for a contact.
- Queue Mail - Queues a broadcast email.
- Create Opportunity - Creates a new opportunity for a contact.
- Create Event - Creates a new event.
How to Get Started with GreenRope on Zapier
To get started with GreenRope on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your GreenRope account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your GreenRope username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your GreenRope account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with GreenRope
Common Problems with GreenRope on Zapier
Currently, GreenRope's integration only allows for accounts with "account owner" status to be connected—shared access user accounts in GreenRope, even those with superuser status, cannot be used to connect to Zapier.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message