GreenRope Help & Support
What GreenRope Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added.
- New Broadcast - Triggers when a new broadcast is added.
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new ticket is added.
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is added.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a new opportunity is added.
- New CRM Activity - Triggers when a new CRM activity is added.
- None yet!
- Add Contact - Adds a new contact to GreenRope.
- Activate Workflow - Activate a workflow in GreenRope.
- Add CRM Activity - Add a new CRM activity for a contact in GreenRope.
- Queue Mail - Queue a broadcast email in GreenRope.
- Add Opportunity - Add a new opportunity for a contact in GreenRope.
- Add Event - Add a new event to GreenRope.
How to Get Started with GreenRope on Zapier
To get started with GreenRope on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your GreenRope account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your GreenRope username and password.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your GreenRope account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with GreenRope
Common Problems with GreenRope on Zapier
Currently, GreenRope's integration only allows for accounts with "account owner" status to be connected—shared access user accounts in GreenRope, even those with superuser status, cannot be used to connect to Zapier.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message