How to connect GoToTraining + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between GoToTraining and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when there is a new training event.
automatically do this!
Approve a Request
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New Training RegistrantTriggers when you get a new registrant for a particular event.Trigger
- New TrainingTriggers when there is a new training event.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreates a registrant for a particular training.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
- Create a Draft RequestCreates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate GoToTraining + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
KiSSFLOW is a Business Process Workflow Automation Software. KiSSFLOW empowers normal users to build workflow automation on their own on a self-service basis without requiring sophisticated technical knowledge. KiSSFLOW is used by department heads of finance, operations and human resources to streamline their functions.