Glip + BrightMove Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Glip and BrightMove.
It's easy to connect Glip + BrightMove and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a timesheet is approved and ready for billing.
Triggers when a submittal activity is updated.
Triggers when a new candidate/applicant is created.
Triggers when a new manager/client contact is created.
Triggers when a new note is created for an applicant.
Triggers when a candidate/applicant is updated.
Triggers when a new activity is created.
Triggers when a new company submittal activity is created.
Triggers when a new job is created.
Triggers when a placement record is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Glip + BrightMove.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.