GetSwift Help & Support
What GetSwift Triggers and Actions are Supported
How to Get Started with GetSwift on Zapier
To get started with GetSwift on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your GetSwift account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your GetSwift API key.
To locate your API Key in your GetSwift account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app.getswift.co account
- Click "Integration" from the Side Menu.
- You will land on the "API Settings" page
- Click "Generate API Key".
- Check the "API Key Active" checkbox
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
- Click "Update" at the bottom of your page
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your GetSwift account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with GetSwift
Common Problems with GetSwift on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message