GatherUp Help & Support
What GatherUp Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Negative Feedback Trigger - Zap will be triggered whenever a customer leaves a rating at or below the number you choose.
- Positive Feedback Trigger - Zap will be triggered whenever a customer leaves a rating at or above the number you choose.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer in GatherUp and optionally sends a feedback request.
How to Get Started with GatherUp on Zapier
To get started with GatherUp on Zapier, first choose the action you want to perform.
Next, click to connect your GatherUp account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Client ID and API Key
To locate your API Key in your GatherUp account, please follow these steps:
- Click the “account detail page” link
- This will take you to your GatherUp account detail page where you can request your Client ID and API key.
- Make sure to click the “Show API Key” link
Copy & Paste your Client ID and API key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your GatherUp account will now be successfully connected.
Next, you can configure and test your new Zap.
For Send Feedback Request choose 1 (default) if you want to send the feedback request immediately when a new customer is added. Choose 0 if you just want to add the customer and send the feedback request manually.
Popular Things To Do With GatherUp
Common Problems with GatherUp on Zapier
I'm getting the error "We're having trouble loading 'Populate Business Drop Down Data...'#
You may need to get a new API Key that is at the "Business Location Level" instead of the "Account Owner Level". Once you have a "Business Location Level" API Key, try reconnecting your GatherUp Account using that.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message