How to connect Fusioo + Eventzilla
Zapier lets you send info between Fusioo and Eventzilla automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.
Creates a new record for an App you specify.
- Create RecordCreates a new record for an App you specify.Action
- New Attendee Registered for an Event (Legacy)Triggers when an attendee registers for an event on Eventzilla. Attendee information is collected for each ticket in an order.Trigger
- Attendee Check-In / Uncheck-InTriggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.Trigger
- New Live EventTrigger when a new event created.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a new registration transaction occurs at an event.Trigger
- Update RegistrationTriggers when an existing registration is updated. Typical use cases include order cancellation, manual confirmation of a pending transaction etc.Trigger
- New Waitlist GuestTriggers when a new guest is added to the event waitlist.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Fusioo + Eventzilla.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.