How to connect FreshMail + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between FreshMail and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Campaign Link Was ClickedThe trigger runs when customer/address is clicked in the campaign link.Trigger
- Campaign Was OpenedThe trigger runs when the campaign is opened.Trigger
- Campaign UnsubscribeThe trigger runs when user unsubscribes from your list.Trigger
- Add ContactAdd new contact to a list of your choosingAction
- Add or Update ContactAdd or Update Contact on a list of your choosingAction
- Delete ContactDelete contact from one of listsAction
- Send Transactional Email in FreshMail - RecommendedWe recommend using the new version of transactional emails, especially if you wish to enable triggers.Action
- Send Transactional Email in FreshMail - DeprecatedThe old version will no longer be developed, and it is scheduled for expiry in the coming months.Action
Update Contact on a list of your choosing
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate FreshMail and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.