How to connect Flotiq + Instagram
Zapier lets you send info between Flotiq and Instagram automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Media Posted in My Account
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
automatically do this!
Create New Content Object
Creates new Content Object for chosen Type Definition
- Deleted Content ObjectTriggers when Content Object of chosen Content Type Definition is removed.Trigger
- New Content ObjectTriggers when a new Content Object is created for chosen Content Type Definition.Trigger
- Poll Content Objects UpdatesTriggers when content object of chosen content type definition is updated.Trigger
- Poll New Content ObjectsTriggers when polling finds a new content objects of chosen content type definition.Trigger
- Updated Content ObjectTriggers when a Content Object is updated for chosen Content Type Definition.Trigger
- Create New Content ObjectCreates new Content Object for chosen Type DefinitionAction
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Flotiq + Instagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.